[RBS] Computer and Networking Services - FREE NETWORK AUDIT!

eandron eric at andron.net
Sat Jul 16 21:43:22 IDT 2011

Let MIS Israel help you formulate and carry out an I.T. plan for your business, so you can focus on turning your opportunities into good fortune.

Getting Started:
•Plan the best configuration for your business computer network
•Assess your current network's strengths and weaknesses
•Get your network in optimal operating condition
•Create and implement plans for ongoing maintenance, backups, disaster recovery, security, and future scalability.

Ongoing Maintenance:
•Data backups
•Technical support
•Remote troubleshooting & repairs
•On-site repairs (when necessary)
•Proactive monitoring & log checking
•Updates, patches & upgrades
•Maintaining and updating security protocols

As your business grows...
•Compatibility testing for new software
•Installation and deployment of new software
•Addition of new computers and other hardware to your network

Please contact us at 052-658-8254 or 02-567-7825 (01197225677825) for more information on how we can serve you.

Keeping you and your team doing what YOU do best is exactly what WE do best!

Eric Andron
MCITP: Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator
MCTS: VISTA, Server 2008
MCSE/MCSA: Security
Security +, Microsoft Certified Trainer

02-567-7825