[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:04:52 IDT 2011

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.
With all the sales:the items on sale do not include in the amount you have
to spend to get the sale.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

FOLLOW BEST MARKET ON FACEBOOK NOW !!!

FOR CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY (with purchase over 79 sh.)

Hackers frozen Entrecote steak for 63.90 sh. per kilo
Ungars frozen gefilte fish for 29.90 sh.
Hot dog rolls from our bakery department 10 for 10 sh.
Diamon aluminium foil 200 for 29.90 sh.
Aluminium baking trays 20% off.

With purchase of 299 sh. and a club card you'll get a whole fresh chicken
for 9.90 sh. per kilo.

Quaker instant oatmeal (all varieties) for 16.90 sh.

Cranberry sauce whole/jelly for 8.90 sh.

Willifood pink salmon for 11.90 sh.

Pri mevorach tomato paste 260 grams for 2.99 sh.

Skippy peanut butter for 15.90 sh.

Prigat orange/ apple juice 2 for 12 sh.

Spring tea/ Schweppes flavored water 2 for 10 sh.

Purchase 2 XL 6 packs and get a free cool pack.

Cheerios for 14.90 sh.

Weetabix cereal for 23.90 sh.

50 tea lights for 6.49 sh.

Sanomat mosquito repellent machine + 3 refills for 31.90 sh.

AXE deodorant spray 2 pack for 25.90 sh.

Sano maxima laundry detergent for 44.90 sh.

Osem bear/rabbit snacks 2 for 7 sh.

Fruit and vegetables

Cucumbers,melons,squash,onions and white cabbage for 1.99 sh. per kilo.
Sweet Potatoes for 4.99 sh. per kilo.

This sale is from Sunday till Tuesday.

Shavua tov,
Alon Frank