[RBS] Summer BLOW OUT sale!!!!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jul 17 14:24:52 IDT 2011

If you think you are hot, imagine how your computer feels!   Just like a
person, who is hot and tired, your PC will run slow and sluggish if it is
running hot and has too many unwanted programs running in the background.

PC Integrity is offering each of you a summer "blow out" sale.

** We will come to your home and blow out your computer, clean up your temp
files and do a general maintenance on your computer. You get to keep your
can of compressed air for future cleanings.

** ALL OF THIS FOR ONLY 175 NIS! (regular rate is 200 + plus the cost of the
can or air)
Call now to schedule your appointment!

** Check out our newly updated website!!!! www.pc-integrity.com

** We offer a pickup and delivery service in and around the Beit shemesh
area to make your life easier!

** 10% discount for all new Olim!

PC Integrity
02-999-4415