[RBS] RBS Gelt Center - Meet The Staff

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 23:06:29 IDT 2011

Dear Friends -

In an effort to further familiarize the members of the community with the
RBS Gelt Center staff, we will be running a 3-part series featuring a short
biography of one member of the RBS Gelt Center staff each week.  We feel it
is vital for customers to know whom they are dealing with and whom they are
entrusting the management of their monies to. In order to be your personal
banker, we would like to share with you some of our background, experience,
and goals.

Today, please meet Avraham Elkind, founder and CEO.

Avraham was born and raised in the FSU.  Already from a young age he was
drawn to math-related disciplines including having been a force to be
reckoned with at the Chess board at six years old. At 14, Avraham and his
family immigrated to the USA, settling in Long Beach, California. After
graduating from UCB with a B.A. degree in Computer Science, Avraham worked
in the Silicon Valley for several software development companies.

In his late twenties, Avraham discovered Yiddishkeit and soon after settled
in Israel.  As we all do in Israel, Avraham became a jack of all trades
having worked in hi-tech, tutoring (math, of course), teaching carpentry
chug, running several gemachim, and for the last 2 years, as founder and CEO
of the RBS Gelt Center.  He has lived in RBSA since 2002.

Avraham and his wife Nava share a keen interest in pursuing good health and
wholesome living.
Avraham possesses an uncanny ability to make complicated things simple and
simple things effortless.  The RBS Gelt Center is the product of Avraham's
vision and desire to create a local one stop personal banking center for the
benefit of the entire RBSA community as well as for clients in greater
Israel and abroad.
Here is a very cute math problem: first 5 children to respond with the
correct solution prior to Shabos will be treated to an ice cream courtesy of
the RBS Gelt Center:

if a lion can eat a whole sheep in one hour, a wolf in 3 hours, and a wild
dog in 6 hours, how long will it take for all 3 of them
together to eat the sheep?

The RBS Gelt Center is conveniently located in the RBS Shopping Center,
around the corner from Big Deal,
across the parking lot from the Dona building which houses the Jo's Club,
Merkaz Rakefet, Kupot Cholim Macabee and Klalit,
we are co-located with Ambassador Tours Travel Agency 02 992 5020 in the
RBSA Shopping Center.

The store hours are 8:30am to 7pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 to 12:30 on
Fridays and Erev Chag

The phone number in the store is 02 992 3719, the fax is 077 228 5303, our
email address is RBSGeltCenter(at)gmail.com
(please replace (at) with @).

You can bank with us in person or by phone or by fax or by email or by
appointment.
We are a one stop solution for all of your money management needs.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best regards -

Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin

RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change)
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center