[RBS] Discarded EYEGLASSES? I NEED One Temple from SUNGLASSES

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:42:31 IDT 2011

SUNGLASSES - Needed ONE TEMPLE!!
One of the "temples" fello ff my sunglasses and is lost!!
I think it is called "temple' ( In Ivrit it is "mot"- the the piece
that extends from frame on one end and connets around the ear at the
other end!)
If you have any sunglasses that u do not want or need
it would be very helpful if I could try and see if we could make a
"shidduch" I dont care what color!!
Pls let meknow if there is an EYEGLASS GEMACH
Thanks

                                דניאלה קראוזה, מ.א
                      מומחית לטיפול משפחתי וזוגי
Daniella Krause,M.A.