[RBS] kosher hotels/zimmers/places for after T'sha b'Av

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Mon Jul 18 23:01:05 IDT 2011

OK, I know it's on the late side, but I need recommendations for kosher
hotels, zimmers, moshavim, kibbutzim or any nice place on the
coast/Galil, Teveria, Tzfat, Netanya, etc, etc., anywhere north of
BS/RBS to go to for a few days right after Tisha b'Av.
For 4 adults and 3 kids. Preferably a place with breakfast and indoor
plumbing! Also, don't laugh now, it would be nice to be inexpensive -
hey, I told you not to laugh. What can I say, we have to get away and
and just now found out  allotted vacation time. Thanks for all
suggestions, except "plan ahead."

Ilene