[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation: Computer Training

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Tue Jul 19 23:01:45 IDT 2011

At 80 nis, it was a bargain I couldn't resist.  Without embarrassing myself
by divulging my technological ignorance, let's just say I learned an
enormous amount of information that I didn't previously know.  Reuven was
able to explain things in a manageable manner, and he did some fancy
footwork with my computer that has it zooming at a speed not experienced
till now.  Darn, I forgot to ask him what an RSS feed was!  If I can fit in
another hour before August 1, I'll put that on my new list.  But if you're
smart, you'll jump at the chance.  Below was the ad that caught my eye:

Computer Relief Training great deal of the summer - Computer and Technology
training for 80 Shekel per Hour only!!!

The price is valid until August 1st 2011.

Learn:

a)  to use the computer efficiently, getting the job done quickly,
exceptional ways to handle emails.

b) find the best free software available for your job.

c) get all the best tricks to get your job done quicker. Email and file
synchronization, google apps and much, much more.

d) BACKUP... the easiest methods...

e) how to stay away from viruses and best practices to keep your computer
Healthy.

f) and pretty much anything else you want to know...

for 80 Shekel per Hour ONLY

All of this for 80 Shekel an Hour ONLY

CALL:   054-976-1606     OR  Email   reuven at computerrelief.co.il

Thank you!

Reuven Grantz
Computer Relief

054-976-1606
reuven at computerrelief.co.il

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093  Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM