[RBS] car swap NY

Shani Bialik Brown shanib at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Jul 20 00:00:16 IDT 2011

posting for a friend, please do not reply to this email, only to the email listed below.

Wanted: NY/Israel Summer Car Swap: Looking to swap a Honda Odyssey located in the 5 Towns with someone in Israel who has a 7-8 passenger car.  If you're going to NY for the summer and you have a car in Israel that we can use when we come for a few weeks, we'll let you use our car while we use yours!  Please contact jrfleisher at gmail.com (mailto:jrfleisher at gmail.com).