[RBS] THANK YOU to 2 local realtors and a lawyer

Ari Gerber arigerber at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 11:54:06 IDT 2011

We would like to thank the following who made our recent home purchase and sale
possible:

Tova and Gavriel Weinberg of HaGefen Realty

Dan Sivan (and Yitzhak) of Nadlan Realty

Linda Wolicki, Advocate (our Real Estate Lawyer)

HAGEFEN REALTY:
When we thought of buying a garden apartment in Sheinfeld, we went to HaGefen
because they are local to that area, and are experienced in handling properties
in the area.
They brought us only to places that met our needs and interests, and they were
sincere in addressing our needs. In Israel, where realtors usually represent
both the buyer and seller, we feel that Hagefen was fair, honest and balanced in

serving the interests of both the buyer and seller (to the degree that it is
possible).  Tova and Gavriel not only helped us to find a great new home at a
good

price, they gave us valuable advice throughout and after the purchase. We thank
them for their services and are happy to have joined their neighborhood.

NADLAN REALTY:
Among all the realtors in RBS/BS, Dan Sivan, along with Yitzhak, were the ones
who

successfully brought us a viable offer that led to a completed purchase, B"H.
Nadlan was also instrumental in getting us through many of the issues and
hurdles

involved, including those related to an overseas buyer. They were honest,
patient,

and flexible, and helped us through stressful and complicated issues.

LINDA WOLICKI:
We deeply appreciate Linda's amazing efforts in handling the many legal aspects
of both

our purchase and sale. Her comprehensive legal services, guidance and positive
attitude

got us through what seemed like never ending paperwork and legal, tax, and other

issues. We recommend Linda for real estate, notary and other legal issues. We
are

also happy to be in the same neighborhood with her and her family!

Regards,
Ari & Yael Gerber