[RBS] For Sale: Brand New Nimrod Sandals for boys, size 24

Mike Miller mikeage at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:25:26 IDT 2011

We just bought brand new Nimrod sandals for a toddler boy, size 24,
and discovered they were the wrong size. They have never been worn,
and still have the original packaging and tags. The retail price is
200NIS; we bought them on sale, but are unable to return them. We're
offering them for 150NIS, or best offer.

Pics at
http://yfrog.com/kfe7p9j
http://yfrog.com/kgs0o6j

Pickup from either RBS-A or Har Hotzvim.

-- Mike Miller
054-566-4688