[RBS] Jo's Club Liquidation Sale and Auction

Jo's Club - Premier Health & Fitness Center josclub at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:59:37 IDT 2011

The secret is out...we are liquidating everything.

That means that you will have a chance to pick up one of our wildly popular
treadmills and crosstrainers, originally purchased at over $5,000 for the
price of a reasonable home treadmill. And boy, will you be able to tell the
difference.

No details as of yet, but keep this SUNDAY NIGHT open.

In the meantime, you can see the Cardio EQ at
http://www.luzguestsuite.com/josclubequipment.html.

Other items, way too many to list:

* Office supplies
* Desks
* Chairs
* Fans
* Fitness Equipment

The larger items will be auctioned off, while other stuff will be either
cash and carry or silent auction.

We reserve the right to change, cancel, retract or otherwise modify this
offer at any time.

Sorry, but we will likely NOT BE ABLE to answer emails at this time.

When we put the details together, another message will be sent out.

Aryeh Sonnenberg