[RBS] Calling all kids and teenagers - come and volunteer at Lema'an Achai this summer!!!!

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Jul 21 13:03:10 IDT 2011

Calling all kids who have finished kaytana / read all the library books /
are bored with the pool / climbed every mountain....or even if you haven't
done all the above, the summer vacation is the time to volunteer!

The three weeks are here - a time for strengthening ahavat chinam among Am
Yisrael at large and of course in our local community too.

At Lema'an Achai we have a food machsan which needs constant replenishing.
We are very grateful to all our summer teenage volunteers who are collecting
food for us outside supermarkets.   However, we need many more volunteers to
help bring in food to feed our families over the summer.  Kids from the age
of 10 can go from door to door in pairs collecting any time of day that's
convenient for them.  We'd also appreciate many more volunteers collecting
outside our local supermarkets, also at any hours that suit them.

If you would like to collect food or volunteer in other projects  for
Lema'an Achai this summer, please call Susan at the no below.

Tizku lemitzvot!!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115