[RBS] List of Items Available...Now On-Line http://luzguestsuite.com/josclubinventory.html

Jo's Club - Premier Health & Fitness Center josclub at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:40:05 IDT 2011

The list of items as well as pictures and descriptions of the bigger auction
items, is now available for you to view/download.

http://luzguestsuite.com/josclubinventory.html

Look here frequently, as it will be updated frequently.

If you plan on bidding on the auction items, you must make a deposit of 1000
NIS or else you will NOT BE ENTITLED to bid. This is to prevent people from
winning an auction and then changing their mind. If you do not win the item,
we will promptly return your deposit.

The auction items are starting at a minimum bid of 5,000 NIS (the machines
were purchased at over $5,000 when new).

Sale hours:
Sunday 8:00-10:30 PM ONLY. Doors will not open before then.
The auction for the major items will take place from 9:45-10:30 PM.
Bids for the silent auction will close at 9:45 PM.

Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. Credit cards for the
auction items can be made in payments.

This is all very last minute, so we ask for your vittur ahead of time if
something we've posted is incorrect or if we make any mistakes in your
cheshbon.

Please do NOT BRING KIDS TO THE AUCTION.

For the auction items (the major fitness equipment), we can donate 10% of
the proceeds to your favorite charity, bli neder. So far, Lemaan Achai, Kupa
Shel Tzedaka, and Givat Sharett Chesed are participating in this program.

1/10