[RBS] Looking to buy 11th grade Ulpanat Gila Books as follows:

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Sat Jul 23 21:56:33 IDT 2011

Before we hit the bookstores, is anyone selling the following books from ulpanat gila 11th grade?

Sefer Kohelet-mikraot gedolot behotzaat chadasha hakollelet et perush haradak vehibn ezra -published by meirat einayim

Halacha vetorah shebeal pe-Yechidat sifrut shealot vetshuvot-choveret sifrut shealot veteshuvot-taal hotzaat maalon

Looking to buy 11th grade Ulpanat Gila books
Machshevet Yisrael -Emunah Vegeula-hotzaat maalot

Sociologia-3
bemaagal chevra N. Naveh, Rav Elad, A Ron hotztaat reches 2003
kerachim #3 mishpacha #4 mishpacha
Mifgashim im hapsychologia-tzipi bar-el, miriam noimeir hotzaat reches
kerachim: aleph-psychilogia kelalit
                bet -psychilogia hitpatchutit

English-Bagrut Plus+ Modules F & G (one book) AEL

If you have any of these books for sale, please contact us so we can play "Let's make a deal"

Thanks in advance,
Adina