[RBS] Girls R' Us Welcomes New Olim!!!

Leora Adam adamleora at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 05:47:28 IDT 2011

"We want to recommend and thank Mrs. Leora Adam of Camp Girls R Us. Last
year we came as olim to Ramat Beit Shemesh and our girls first experience in
Israel was Girls R Us. Girls R Us is such a special camp, not just because
of the excellent program, and wonderful tiyulim. The staff is a warm and
caring group of people who are there to make the campers' summer an
unbelievable and unforgettable experience. It is also a place for girls to
expresss their creative talents and feel good about themselves as b'not
Torah. We are thrilled that our girls are able to participate as campers in
Girls R Us again this summer and encourage you to sign yours up as well."

Miriam and David Schwartz

This is a direct quote I received from a campers parents about camp and my
first
thought was ' Yes! We're achieving what we set out to do!!

Camp Girls R' Us, a Beis Yaakov Style American Day Camp with a creative
twist!! For girls going into grade 1 - 9 who like to have FUN!!

Summer 2011 is going to be INCREDIBLE!!
August 7-26
Sun -Thurs: 9 -4
Fri: 9-12

You may register weekly as well, then you get the best of both worlds -the
ulpan they need to go to
and the friends they'll meet before school starts!! A win/win situation!!

check out wwwcampgirlsrus.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Leora Adam 0524420585