[RBS] Reminder: walking tour in Old City for women

Nancy Chernofsky chernn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 09:23:28 IDT 2011

 Shalom to all!  We are pleased to announce that there will be a walking
tour of the Old City in Jerusalem on Monday, July 25, 23 of Tamuz.  We will
meet at 5:30pm at Jaffa Gate.  There will not be too many steps on this
tour, whoever wants to go down to the Kotel afterwards is welcome.  We will
be having the tour and then out to a coffee shop.  More details to follow.
Please let me know if you think you will come, Nancy 9996541  Emunat Rachel
Family counseling center
By the way, this will be in conjunction with a group in Gush Etzion so we
will be able to meet women from there as well.  If you know anyone else who
might be interested, please let them and me know.  Thanks, Shabbat Shalom,
Nancy