[RBS] accomodations up north still available

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Sun Jul 24 19:50:36 IDT 2011

The same people who brought us fresh GK broccoli and cauliflower have a
"yehidat horim" that they rent out to families who want to stay in a
beautiful yishuv up north, for a very reasonable price.

What do they have?
In Avnei Eitan, in the Golan Heights:
A room for parents with two beds, and a room for up to 6 kids, mattresses on
the floor - fully airconditioned. Hot plate, mini-fridge, deck outside with
sink, table and chairs where can grill, wide grassy area to play in, easy to
get to many hikes in immediate area. Chispin is very close, for separate
swimming in a pool.

How much?
Depending on how long you stay. As an example, a couple with 4 kids for a
couple of days, they told me would be about 600 NIS all inclusive, per
night. Call Sivan Berrebi - 054-568-4536 -- I have no more details.

Batya Jerenberg