[RBS] question for local businesses

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Mon Jul 25 10:31:02 IDT 2011

If you are one of the many listers who have a business, please consider
helping the Likrat Kallah gemach help the many kallahs who turn to us, in
need of the very basic items to begin their new lives.  Right now, I am
organizing our annual Chinese Auction and Raffle that we have at our annual
event. (Nov. 9th)  The Raffle and Chinese Auction are wonderful ways for us,
with H-shem's help, to generate the funds that allow Likrat Kallah to keep
helping these kallahs.

Perhaps you can offer an hour of service, a discount on a product/service
that you sell or a product itself.  Whatever you decide, you have definitely
helped the kallahs because your donation makes our Raffle and Chinese
Auction possible. Of course, we will advertise you in our leaflet and in
many of the flyers and announcements made on the list.(If you donate a gift
for the Chinese Auction(as opposed to the Raffle), the amount of advertising
is much greater)

To date, Likrat Kallah, located in RBS, has helped 1339 kallahs throughout
Israel, by giving them 6 household items for free(pot, pan, silverware,
dishes, bath towels, iron, sandwich toaster, bowls, food containers, etc).
Kallahs who turn to us find it difficult to cover even these basic things.
Some are orphaned, others are converts or baalei teshuva with no family
support.  Others come from families where a family member is ill and thus
their savings have been depleted.  Each case is unique and each kallah that
is helped is one has shown a need.

Help us put the Chinese Auction and Raffle together and thus, do the mitzvah
of Hachnasat Kallah. And.. we'll try to thank you and advertise you as much
as we can.

Thanks, Sadeena Pinhasik