[RBS] Interested in playing netball in Beit Shemesh?

Heidi & Moshe Tapnack tapnack at actcom.net.il
Thu Jul 28 09:53:16 IDT 2011

To all Beit Shemesh and Ramat Beit Shemesh Women!

I will be starting a netball league in Ramat/Beit Shemesh and would like to get an idea of numbers. We need at least 10 people to commit on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. No prior experience required. Please reply to: heiditapnack at gmail.com if you're interested (and please specify weekly or bi-weekly).

Thanks!

Heidi Tapnack

054-211-3456