[RBS] Fw: Community Conflicts

Yossi Klein kleinyossi at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 10:09:52 IDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Deborah Weisblatt <Deborah.Weisblatt at DigitalFuel.com>
To: "list at shemesh.co.il " <list at shemesh.co.il>
Sent: Thu, July 28, 2011 8:36:33 AM
Subject: Community Conflicts

Dear Greater Beit Shemesh Community,

B'ezrat Hashem, the 33rd Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive will take  place at
Beit Knesset Feigenson on Sunday, October 23. I realize that the
community is large and growing every day and, with this growth, naturally comes
conflicting events.

I  respectfully request that you try to schedule your meetings, events, etc. for
an  evening OTHER THAN Sunday, October 23 so that we have the maximum potential
to save lives. We schedule these drives for the convenience of the Greater  Beit
Shemesh Community and to enable you to participate in this wonderful  mitzvah.
We hope to see you there!

Kol Tuv,
Deborah Weisblatt
(for the Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive  Committee)

PS To prevent scheduling conflicts, please schedule your event on the  Community
Calendar (http://forum.shemesh.co.il/cal_view_month.php).