[RBS] Intex Pool Filter Mechanism

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Thu Jul 28 13:27:41 IDT 2011

In case you didn't know, if yours breaks, you have to take it to the
monopoly base, a company called "Chagim" in Moshav Nechalim past the
airport.

I was told the exact hours to bring it in order to find the technician, made
a 120 km round trip journey, to find that the technician was NOT there.

Now they want me to make the same journey in return - all for a 10 minute
repair that cost 50 nis, but over 200 nis in petrol.

I've forwarded my letter regarding their customer service, or lack thereof,
to various Consumer Protection agencies, but I really have neither the time
nor the inclination to spend that money on gas again.

Anyone going to Moshav Nechalim?  Happy to contribute towards your gas.

Thanks,

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093  Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM