[RBS] no taxes to pay if kids uner 19 yrs of age???

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:39:03 IDT 2011

as best i know, you get "points" for each child - which gives youteh
ability to earn more before you have to pay taxes.  so, depending how
many children you have, and if any  have special needs, you might be
able to earn a lot without paying taxes.
somehow, though, this point-per-kid system is only for mothers, so if
a mother decides to stay home with her kids (or has to do so), her
hubby does NOT get the same benefit.  i believe this is called
"sexism", but what do i know?