[RBS] last day drop off ironing b4 9 days

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 23:03:34 IDT 2011

 Hi everyone

I am accepting ironing Sunday until noon only for this week.

All ironing will be completed & must be paid for this Sunday BEFORE shkia.

I will not be ironing during the entire 9 days.

I will however, resume taking in ironing Wednesday August 11 and Thursday
August 12th til noon.

Then we go back to the regular schedule (BH)

4 simple steps to ironed clothing:

1. Just put it all your clothes in need of ironing into a bag

2. Add a LARGE note listing your name and telephone number.

3. Include one hanger per item

4. Drop it off only til noon this Sunday July 31.

Drop off at Nachal Lachish 35
Apt 5
All shirts come with starch on the sleeves and collars.

Please specify if you want (for an additonal charge)
#2 extra starch (starch entire shirt) (.50 agarot)
or
#3 extra heavy starch (starch entire shirt twice before ironing) (1 nis)
You may write that on the note with your name and number.

Many satisfied customers.

Marti
992-1859

.