[RBS] are bottles or cans of drinks allowed on international flights these days?

batya batyachanna at bezeqint.net
Sat Jul 30 21:38:45 IDT 2011

My son, wife, and baby are flying on Thursday. I know you can bring cosmetics up to 100 ml per item in a clear, ziplock bag. But what if they want to bring bottles of water and juice, or cans of soda? Is that allowed nowadays? OR is it still the rule that no bottles of liquid are permitted on planes? Please answer by email. batyachanna at bezeqint.net. thanks