[RBS] Reminder Shiur Sunday Night - Rabbi Zechariash - Practical Kashrus Shiur 3- WOMEN ONLY!

Karen Rubenstein karenrubenstein at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 30 23:29:12 IDT 2011

ANSWERING UP THOSE COMMON KASHRUS QUESTIONS...Rabbi Zachariash shlit''a from
Ahavas Shalom will be continuing a series of Practical Kashrus Shiurim

Last week shiur was a great success - Thank you to all those who attended.
Please remember this sunday night for part 3

For those of you who did not attend....... below are examples of questions which
may arise in the kitchen.  This series of practical shiurim is a great
opportunity to gain clarity in areas that can so often be confusing.......

Found a milky spoon in a meaty pan which is soaking in the meaty sink?
Topped up your milky coffee from a boiling kettle?
Cooked a parve cake in the milky oven and want to serve it after a meaty meal?
Cooked an omlette with a touch of milk in the meaty pan?
My porcelain sinks are next to each other but I don't have anything separating
them. Is this okay?
Found a cleaned baby's milk bottle in the meaty dishwasher?

Location: Home of Maddie Margalit 35/4 Nachal Lachish - 2 entrances -  via
Lachish or via garden on Sorek

Time: 8.15pm - 8.50pm

Date: Sunday 31st July and then running for the next 2 sundays - same time same
place.

Admission: Free to all Ahavas Shalom members - 5nis for non members.

Hope to see you there :)

Karen Rubenstein
0527146026