[RBS] Good News from ex- RBS resident Leah (Lowe) Lesserson)

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:00:41 IDT 2011

 Dear Friends and Family,

With no doubt, in large part to all the tremendous tefilos, mitzvos and
limud Torah that our friends and family across the Globe did for my kids,
the judge and Judge awarded us sole custody of my 3 youngest children and
legal custody of my oldest daughter. The change of custody is scheduled for
8pm PST on Monday.

There is a long and challenging road ahead. The order is for 30 days and we
will be back in Court for Sept. 1 for further instructions from the Court.

PLEASE keep our family in your Tefilos. We will need huge Syasta D'Shamaya
for help my kids heal from this Trauma and grow into healthy human beings
and IY"H Ehrich Yidden.

Thank you all.
Shimon & Leah