[RBS] LOST MIKVEH BAG IN VAN TREMPING TO RBS-B SHTEIBEL maybe your van or you know him

leathewife leathewife at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:20:45 IDT 2011

it contains a personalized towel with my name YITZCHAK SHLOMO on it. the van was dark blue, but may have been just dark and could've been mistaken if I wasn't really paying attention. the driver struck me as the beis tefillah type. nice guy, american, with a trim light coloured beard, he was wearing sun glasses. obviously the type to give a hitch as he even honked to indicate he was giving me a ride.

pls pls contact if you are him or think you may be able to help. the towel was a b-day present from my wife.
yitzchak shlomo 054-984-9133