[RBS] Fw: Saidels Bakery: Rambam Bread Special+Shavuot Specials in RBS

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Jun 1 19:51:57 IDT 2011

Subject: Saidels Bakery: Rambam Bread Special+Shavuot Specials in RBS

      Special offer for this Friday (3/6/11) - Rambam Bread only 16 NIS (sliced 17 NIS) (instead of the regular 21 NIS, 22 NIS sliced)

      * In just two slices of Rambam bread you will have covered your daily requirements of Vitamins A, B1, B3, C and E, Omega-3, iron and dietary fibre. It is made with organic whole wheat flour that we grind
      ourselves and natural sourdough yeast.

      * Rambam Bread contains Medicinal Herbs recommended by the Rambam for their health giving qualities which aid in balancing the various
      systems in the body (cardiovascular, digestive etc.). It  has a low glycemic index.

      * Rambam Bread is Kasher LeMehadrin under the supervision of the
      Karnei Shomron Rabbanut and all the ingredients are Badatz.

      * Rambam Bread tastes out of this world and all the family loves it,
      regardless of age or health consciousness.

      To read more about this special bread -

      www.rambambread.com

      Special offers for Shavuot

      * Large mushroom/onion quiches
      * Large vegetable quiches
      * Cinnamon and Raisin challahs

      Internet ordering for Shavuot will open on Motzei Shabbat (4th June)
      Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh. We have a pick-up point or we can DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

      Our pick-up point is at the Cohen Family, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building #6). Tel: 9920559 from from 14:30-16:30.

      To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

      Shabbat Shalom

      Les and Sheryl Saidel

      Saidels Bakery "baked with love"