[RBS] INFO4U - Are you planning to ship/move to or from Israel.....and care about service and price?

Neil Kummer neil at kefintl.com
Wed Jun 1 16:08:09 IDT 2011

This website will help you find the lowest quote for the best service

for shipping/moving to or from Israel.

It is a free service.

We are a highly experienced shipping company*,

and we actively search among our agents to find the best

price for you and the best quality of service.

www.kefintl.com<http://www.kefintl.com/>

Neil

*We do not sell your information to another shipper.

**Feel free to ask for our very informative pamphlet on shipping and rights.

Kef International Relocations  since 1979
Israel 02-673-5043, US 1-866-425-5224
Canada  1-647-955-3602   England 44-203-129-6901

_