[RBS] [RBS2] Amazing Car Mechanic

perlfinancial avram at perlfinancial.com
Thu Jun 2 00:05:15 IDT 2011

I also had a good experience with him

Capital Markets Consultant
U.S     Tel: 818-433-4007
INTL  Tel: 972-2-992-6053
INTL  Cell: 972-52-343-1342
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jonathan and Shoshana Shooter
  To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
  Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 11:26 PM
  Subject: [RBS2] Amazing Car Mechanic

  If you need an amazing mechanic see below.
  had another exceptional experience today, my car had been playing up (something wrong) and as usual he succesfully located the problem, which was very tricky, he managed to fix it and its working better than when i brought it (2nd hand).
  if you have a (car) problem and others cant quite solve it, i highly suggest trying him.

  below is my earlier posting...
  I have to highly recommend my mechanic, Dudu.
  He is a retired army mechanic, plus he taught mechanics to the army mechanics, and since then he has been working privately.
  His stregnth is in diagnosing accurately, and he only charges for his work, he doesnt try and make money on the parts.
  While Toyota told me the problem would cost in the four figures, he diagnosed the problem and a small three figure sum did the trick.
  Dudu is known by real israelis (not us chutznikim) as yashar kesergel (straight as a ruler).
  Btw he comes to your house, and either fixes it there or takes it to a garage and works there.
  His number is 0577608864
  please say yonatan recommended him

  __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic (1)
  Recent Activity: a.. New Members 14
  Visit Your Group
  Leumit Health Services: Comprehensive, Award-Winning Care 24/6
  To join or for more information, call Amit at 052-6000258
  and visit us at www.rbsmedical.com
  Your messsage can be in this space!
  See http://rbs.webuilder.us for details.

  MARKETPLACE