[RBS] INFO:Tefila HaShela - Kupa Online submission of Names

YGZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Thu Jun 2 09:59:27 IDT 2011

Submit Names Online

The Shlah HaKadosh writes, “One must especially pray to have proper
descendants and that Hashem provide [their children] with all their needs
and appropriate marriage partners. I believe that Erev Rosh Chodesh Sivan is
a most opportune time for this prayer because the Torah was given in that
month, and we are called ‘Children of Hashem’.”

This Erev Rosh Chodesh Sivan the Kupa Shel Tzedaka has arranged for a minyan
of talmidei chachamim to recite the special tefila composed by the Shlah
Hakadosh for the successful chinuch of all the children in our community. In
addition, you may hand in the names of your children to be mentioned
specifically, along with a donation of ₪180 towards The Kupa’s Shavuos
campaign.

Submit Names Online Here and View the Tefilla in English and Hebrew

http://www.rbstzedaka.com/?p=1184