[RBS] unsolicited reccomendation for dentist Dr Rudy

Danny & Elana dannyandelana at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 12:54:45 IDT 2011

I recently had teeth pain,which I was sure needed  extensive treatment ,as I was
unable to eat /drink on one side of my mouth. I was dreading the thought of the
procedure, but needed to have it taken care of,Dr Rudy found a solution that was
least intrusive ,not to mention affordable and much to my amazement his
treatment plan was right on target.I Was pleasantly surprised, Dr Rudy has also
pulled out wisdom teeth for me in the past ,and though not fun!,His relaxed and
gentle manner along with thurough explanations made the treatment go by  fast
.The procedure and after care were top rate! B"H much  appreciated.