[RBS] help! have you ever fixed a broken, external "meshutaf" sewage pipe?

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Thu Jun 2 16:21:01 IDT 2011

We have a complex sewage problem where there appears to be a broken pipe
underground and a "bor biyuv" that has sunken over time. We are looking for
a kablan/plumber to fix it but since it is buried under concrete and tile in
our backyard we want someone really smart, savvy, and expert, especially
because it seems that it's impossible to know where the pipe is broken
before we go in to the job. If you have had this problem and have had it
fixed to your satisfaction, please email me your recommendation. Also, I am
interested I knowing how you squared it with the neighbors who were involved
in the problem (Ie. Their sewage also fed into this particular broken line).
Please don't tell me about your brother-in-law or your friend who's great at
shiputzim; I am looking for someone with experience in particularly this
issue.

Thanks,

Riva