[RBS] 100 Items of Clothing for 300 NIS? Yes! You Can Help Needy Families in Israel Buy Clothes for Shavuous!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 22:24:08 IDT 2011

Now For Sale: Clothing Credit at Gemach Sorek 40 in Ramat Beit Shemesh!

At Gemach Sorek 40 we have a new way to help families in distress.
You can purchase gift certificates for needy families, and they can come and
shop for whatever they need.
Each item costs only 3 NIS!
Think about it: for a donation of only 300 NIS (about $90), the family of your
choice can come & pick out 100 items of like-new, American-brand clothing!
Anonymous donations are also possible. If you tell me whom you wish to help, I
will call them and tell them about their "Heaven-sent" charge account!
If you don't know any needy families in this area, we can make sure the right
people get the credit. For some, even 3 NIS is too much to spend!
You can also specify credit for families in Jerusalem. It will be well worth the
40 minute bus ride for so many excellent clothes.
Be in touch for details.
Wishing you and all of Israel a Chag Sameach!
Shoshana Lepon
Gemach Sorek 40
02-992-4046
054-842-4019