[RBS] Motzaei Shabbath in Ramat Shilo-Additional Speaking Engagement by Voice of Judea's Yekutiel Ben Yaakov

LEMKIN lemkin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:10:31 IDT 2011

The following is from Joanne Jackson Yelenik:

We are delighted to welcome to Ramat Shilo, Yekutiel Ben Yaakov, for a
Motzei Shabbat Shiur,
Joanne Jackson Yelenik, 052-712-9230

Sivan 3, June 4th, Motzei Shabbat

9:15 p.m.

Nachal Chever 4/9 (Kiryat Arba)

Yekutiel Ben Yaakov is the editor of Voice of Judea and Head of the Special
Canine Unit to train dogs to protect the yeshuvim in Judea and Samaria.

The shiur is entitled "How Far is Beit Shemesh from Ramallah?"

No fee or solicitations; light refreshments.

In these times, in these days, as we approach Shavuot and remember the
liberation of Yerushalayim and Hebron, it behooves us to think about where
we are, security wise, geographically and existentially.

Looking forward to an interesting and stimulating evening of talk and
thought.

--
Lemkin Realty & Investments-
The Address For Your Real Estate Needs