[RBS] Fw: Saidels Bakery SHAVUOT SPECIALS!

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Sun Jun 5 07:17:18 IDT 2011

      Order something really special for Shavuot!

      In honor of Shavuot, Saidels Bakery is pleased to announce the launch
      of two new products at an extremely low introductory price -

      Raisin & Cinnamon Challah (13 NIS)
      Whole Wheat Raisin and Nut Challah (15 NIS)

      We are also making our mouthwatering quiches -
      * onion/mushroom quiche (60 NIS)
      * vegetable quiche (50 NIS)
      Both in large family size (30cm rectangular foil dish) for yomtov.

      As always we are offering our entire range of specialty challahs,
      scrumptious apple pie, cookies and more for Shavuot.

      We will be delivering to Ramat Bet Shemesh both on Erev Shavuot and on Friday this week.

      We have a pick-up point or we can DELIVER to your door for an extra
      10 NIS delivery fee.

      Our pick-up point is at the Cohen Family, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building #6). Tel: 9920559 from from 14:30-16:30.

      To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

      Chag Sameach

      Les and Sheryl Saidel

      Saidels Bakery "baked with love"