[RBS] RBS Klallit Speech Therapy on Nachal Dolev

rivka radonski at bezeqint.net
Sun Jun 5 14:27:20 IDT 2011

We are happy to announce that we have an official contract as freelancers to
Kupat Cholim Klallit. From June 16th we will be accepting infants, children,
teens and adults for therapy in language, articulation, fluency/stuttering,
voice, and general communication skills.

We are located at entry level, with a ramp for strollers & wheelchairs. The
clinic is fully equipped with state- of- the- art learning materials, games,
toys - you name it, we've got it!

Please email (preferred)  to make your appointment or call 029996184 or
0508679913 or SMS to the cellphone

Chag Sameach!

Rivka Radonsky SLP