[RBS] Two weeks until the RBS MEGA mall

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 21:41:04 IDT 2011

Save the date and book your babysitter or just bring your kids along :)

When: Sunday June 19th
Where: Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall
Time: 7.00 pm - 10.30pm

What: The RBS SUMMER!!! mega mall.  We didn't want to make you wait until Chanuka so we're bringing you a summer mega mall

37 vendors under one roof.  We have many new vendors this time round so mark your calender and see you in two weeks.

Advertising coming to a venue near you soon.