[RBS] RBS an BS: thanks for shopping Jobkatif!!!

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 00:17:28 IDT 2011

The turn out was amazing- you're all the best! You all continue to make me very proud to live here.

 We now realize that we should  have more and varied vendors next time!
(actually, many of them were reluctant to come because in some cities they have had little or no luck selling their goods!)

Thanks for the support of the Maor shul and Ha Rav Danny Myers who gave us free space. Thank you Maor shul president  Mr. Alan Wedcliffe, and of course thanks so much to  the everready ladies of mitzva Sally Robinson and Marlene Jacobs!
Also- the JobKatif ladies Ariella and Avia who made all the vendor arrangements in advance.
We have shown them we really care!

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6