[RBS] KUPA: Online Donations

YGZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Tue Jun 7 00:42:13 IDT 2011

The Kupa Shel Tzedaka is accepting donations online.

www.RBSTzedaka.com <http://www.rbstzedaka.com/>

180 NIS - One Yom Tov Meal for a Family
360 NIS - All of the Yom Tov Needs for a Family
1000 NIS - Rehabilitate a Family L'Kavod Yom Tov

WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP!!
This Shavuos, hundreds of our neighbors lack the means to enjoy the mitzvah
of Simchas Yom Tov. We’re not speaking about cheese cake. We’re speaking
about bread. For them, Shavuos is yet another day of hunger and distress.
What kind of message does this give to their children about “the day on
which the Torah was given”?
Furthermore, the Rambam writes that whoever eats and drinks and provides for
himself and his family but does not provide for the poor and destitute has
not fulfilled the mitzvah of Simchas Yom Tov.
Let’s fulfill the mitzvah of Simchas Yom Tov in the most Mehudar fashion and
make sure that every member of our community can show their children that
“the day on which the Torah was given is pleasing to us”, and with that you
too will be showing how “the day on which the Torah was given is pleasing to
you”