[RBS] Baruch Dayan HaEmet

Yechiel Levin yechiel.levin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 06:28:56 IDT 2011

Shalom aleichem,

It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of my dear mother,
Eidel Chaya (Cindy) Levin A"H, early Wednesday morning, the first day of
Shavuot, in New York.

The levaya will be Sunday afternoon/evening at the Eretz HaChaim cemetery,
on Road No. 38 just south of Tzomet Shimshon (near Beit Shemesh), pending
the arrival of El Al flight 008.

Exact times for Shiva and minyanim will be forthcoming.

Our deepest thanks and appreciation to all those who have kept Eidel Chaya
bat Gittel in their thoughts and prayers for the past 16 months.

May you all be blessed with long life, and may we share only smachot.

Yechiel Levin