[RBS] Needed: Therapy Oriented Person to answer Questions on FORUM ( HEBREW)

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 23:48:27 IDT 2011

Needed -Therapy Oriented Person to Reply to Questions on Forum - in IVRIT

I m looking to employ an individual who is
- fluent in Ivrit
- Types Ivrit fluently
_ Psychologically mature and sensitive

I need you to help with my correspondence and reply in Ivrit with
sensitive, mature responses to questions that are directed to me in
Forums on Zugiiyut  and Couple Therapy

Pls send me by email some of your references and CV and why you think
you are suitable for the job

I will send you some questions and you will be required to demonstrate
the type of reply you
would typically reply to the letter sent to the forum to me

Shavua Tov
Daniella

--
                                דניאלה קראוזה, מ.א