[RBS] NOT looking for a ride to "The Fine Art of Giving"

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 01:59:10 IDT 2011

Wondering why you haven't seen any posts of people looking for a ride to
Tuesday's show?

Because we're the only local show ACTUALLY BEING LOCAL!

(That night anyway.)

Women of Ramat Beit Shemesh, YOU asked for a local show, YOU asked to see a
show without having to shlepp to Yerushalaim or even Beit Shemesh, YOU said
if we build it, you will come (or something like that)...

Well... THIS IS IT.

You have until Monday at midnight (yes, we'll be up!) to pre-order tickets
at ensemble.art at gmail.com. Reserved tickets = faster lines = better seats!
And while we haven't sold out yet, we still expect to, so reserve now!