[RBS] come on people

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 13:11:48 IDT 2011

i normally sing the praises of this community but 3 things are really lo- beseder in my book
1. there are still grocery carts (agalaot) up and down a few streets- left over from wood gathering on Lag B'Omer- kids were playing in them on Hayarden and Shimshon this past Shabbos  Give some chinuch to you kids- and return them- it is outright theft!!

2. Who ever threw away a box of LIVE tiny kittens IN my trash dumpster- SHAME ON YOU !!! there must be better ways to "dispose of" unwanted LIVE animals

3. aren't there too many real estates signs plastered on the railings in the kikars and many many buildings everywhere? are they paying for the space?- it is a real competition going on and it is blocking the beautiful scenery
thanks for hearing me out

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6