[RBS] Office Space Available

dave greenfield dgreenfi at bezeqint.net
Tue Jun 14 13:28:38 IDT 2011

Hi All -

We're looking for someone to split the rental of an apartment on Lachish.
We're two reasonably sane guys who rent an apartment on Lachish for office
space. We're looking for a third person to split the rental. Here are the
details:

Dates: August 1, 2011 till July 31, 2012
Rental: 800-950  NIS per month - not including utilities etc.
Space: Two options - a living room or, possibly the  mamad. The mamad is
currently my office, but would consider switching for the right person.
Sanity: Required.
Air conditioning:  There's an air conditioner from the previous tenant in
the room right now that you'll have the option to buy.
Access: Ground Floor
Location: Lachish

Reply to me here if you're interested.
Dave