[RBS] Family Ray - Impending Aliyah to RBS from Baltimore

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:22:41 IDT 2011

Dear RBS Residents,
Mr and Mrs Ray are making Aliyah next week.
They have no family here and are elderly.

Please see their e-mails below as to what they need. They will be living at
Revivim 15.
Anyone who can invite them or help out with the items listed below, please
let me know. They cannot walk very far.

Let us try and make their Aliya experience as smooth as possible and show
them the true chessed of the RBS community.

Thank you,

Mykey