[RBS] FREE Serving Our Nation guides available

Susan and Alan Barth barthas at bezeqint.net
Fri Jun 17 02:15:26 IDT 2011

The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee (of Beit Shemesh) is distributing
for FREE its "Serving Our Nation" Army and Sherut Leumi Preparation Guides
for those young men and women preparing for the Army and/or Sherut Leumi and
FOR THEIR PARENTS!

The Guides, in English and Hebrew, provide detailed information and
tips regarding the processes themselves and items to acquire in advance of
serving either in the Army or Sherut Leumi. It is a MUST READ particularly
for PARENTS of first time or future Army and/or Sherut Leumi participants.

Please contact Susan Barth 054-7294-964 or write servingournation at gmail.com
to request either or both Serving Our Nation preparation guides and please
specify in which language the guides are being requested. Hatzlacha to our
families whose sons and/or daughters are "Serving our Nation".

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6215 (20110616) __________

http://www.eset.com