[RBS] one-time job

hadassah at shoreshcapital.com hadassah at shoreshcapital.com
Fri Jun 17 09:22:56 IDT 2011

Hi:

I'm looking for someone to shadow my daughter for one afternon/night. My
daughter is 3.5 years old. I am looking for a post high school/seminary
woman who has interest/experience with children with special needs.

The afternoon/night is Tuesday. June 21st -- we are going to a family
wedding at the Beit Knesset Hagadol in Jerusalem. We must be there by
4:30, which means we'll be leaving BS around 3 pm. If you're interested,
please call me on my cell at 052-727-5386

Hadassah Rosenthal
Birth Assistant / Doula
999-4604 or 052-727-5386