[RBS] NEW SERVICE at Michali the beautician, RBS A - Gel nailpolish!

BM dbm123 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 08:26:36 IDT 2011

Hi Ladies!
I'm pleased to let you know that I now offer long lasting gel nailpolish,
using the two top brands O.P.I and Shellac.
Please call for more information.

In addition, for ALL your cosmetic needs....
Facials,
Medical pedicure and manicure,
Eyebrow styling,
Waxing,
Massages,
Sheitel Hairblowing,
Haircuts,
Hairstyling,
Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling.
Sales of a wide range of cosmetic products

Come and treat yourselves in a warm, relaxing atmosphere-You deserve it...

Evening appointments available!

Plenty of recommendations available from happy clients - please feel
free to ask!

Looking forward to welcoming you!!
Regards,

Michal