[RBS] Toy Library opening and hours

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 13:53:05 IDT 2011

If this is not displayed properly or you can not view the images, view online

We are pleased to announce the official opening of our
Toy Lending Library located adjacent to Mercaz Rakefet Child Development Center
The toy library serves all children and provides play opportunities for the whole family to enjoy, in particular for children with special needs. Parents can borrow toys recommended by our therapists to develop their children's skills.

Opening hours are as follows:

Monday – 9.00 – 16.00
Tuesday – 10.00 – 17.00
Wednesday – 11.00 – 15.00

Returns of toys and games without borrowing can be done at any time and on any day through the secretaries at Mercaz Rakefet.  See attached takanon for conditions.

See you at the Toy Library

>From the staff of Ligdol v'Lifroach and Mercaz Rakefet.

This project is funded by Bituach Leumi